£539.00 Ex. VAT
Specially developed by an occupational therapist and ergonomist, the SD8 Orthopedic High Back Operator Chair has many adjustments and features to provide a high level of comfort and support for bad back sufferers.
The SD8 Orthopedic HB has a 2 way adjustable lumbar support with independent seat and back adjustment – the lower back also features a special ‘comfort zone’ to assist bad back sufferers – a 480mm deep sliding seat with an ergonomic and extra cushioned height adjustable ratchet back support, and is complete with 4 way adjustable arms.
This chair also carries the endorsement of an occupational therapist who advises the use of this type of chair by back-care sufferers.
• Occupational Health Advisory Chair, therapist developed
• Provides optimum comfort and support for bad back sufferers
• High back model with a full range of adjustments
• Tested by FIRA to BS5459 Part 2 Test Level S
• 5 year guarantee for normal 8 hour average use
Priced in Xtreme Plus fabrics