£770.00 Ex. VAT
Specially developed with leading osteopath Dr Stephen Green, the SD6 has many adjustments and features to provide the optimal level of comfort and support for the taller and heavier bad back sufferer.
The SD6 has 2 way adjustable lumbar support with and independent seat and back adjustment, the lower back also features a ‘comfort zone’ to assist bad back sufferers, a sliding seat with coccyx cut out, an extra cushioned height adjustable ratchet back with headrest, and is complete with 4 way adjustable arms. It is also suitable for 24/7 use and by up to 23 stone users.
• Occupational Health Advisory Chair, therapist developed
• Provides optimum comfort and support for bad back sufferers
• Extra high back model, seat with coccyx cut out
• Tested by FIRA to BS5459 Part 2 Test Level S
• 5 year guarantee for normal 8 hour average use
• 2 year guarantee for 24/7 use
• Suitable for up to 23 stone users
• Wide range of fabric choice. Priced in Xtreme Plus fabrics