£73.00–£118.00 Ex. VAT
70% of the workforce manufacturing these products has some form of disability.
We offer a 12 month guarantee on all of our contract mattresses and bases.
If you discover a fault within this 12 month time frame, we will repair or replace the item free of charge.
Free delivery on 11 items
Please contact us for large quantity orders
- High quality timber with all stress points glued and stapled
- Platform top
- Headboard locations both ends
- Quality free running castors
Because all Bed bases are constructed by hand you can choose from one of four covers that best suits your needs –
- 100% pure cotton
- Nautilus blue – fully breathable, anti-static, antibacterial, water resistant
- Stitchbond – Crosby blue and white stripe contract fabric
- PVC – full water resistant Crosby blue and white stripe contract fabric coated with PVC
- Small single 75cm/2ft 6”
- Single 90cm/3ft
- Three quarter 120cm/4ft
- Double 135cm/4ft 6”
- King 150cm/5ft
- Super king 180cm/6ft
IN HOUSE TESTING
The manufacturer owns an ignition testing laboratory, which is capable of testing up to BS7177 ignition source 7 if necessary. They ensure all products meet and often exceed the required level of flammability for its intended market. All of our contract mattresses currently conform to BS7177 ignition source 5.
COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY
Committed to ensuring that every component in a these Beds mattress and bases, from the materials to the delivery, is responsibly sourced.
Dedicated to using renewable or biodegradable sources wherever possible. The plastic used is fully recyclable, and any waste plastic produced is baled and sent to their recycling partner.